avocado oil (to generously coat bottom of pan)
1 dash paprika
1 dash salt
2 cloves garlic
1 handful fresh dill
green onions (for topping)
- Wash the potatoes well.
- Dice into even pieces, keeping the skin on.
- Preheat the skillet on medium and when heated, pour in the oil to cover the entire surface.
- When the oil is hot, place the potatoes into the skillet. (Cover the bottom without layering for even cooking.)
- Sprinkle evenly with Paprika and salt.
- Leave the potatoes cooking on one side for 2 minutes before stirring to brown up well.
- Stir and cover the pan, turning down the heat to Medium-Low.
- Let them cook for the next 10 minutes, stirring periodically and recovering.
- Once the potatoes are tender, remove the cover and allow the potatoes to brown on all sides for another 5 minutes.
- Push the potatoes to the edges of the pan to create a space in the middle of the skillet.
- Add a tsp more of oil and add the fresh garlic. (This will allow the garlic to cook and release flavor.)
- Once the garlic has started to brown, mix with the potatoes, and toss in the fresh dill.
- Heat for a few minutes, remove from heat, and serve.
- Garnish with green onions and more fresh dill.